Showing M.E. parsonage, now Fred Richardson and A.E.Morse house in the distance. Mr Rice home showing evergreen in front yard. Empire Store moved from site of the IOOF bldg. and used as annex to the Eagle Hotel. Later moved to N. Wayne St and at present (1924) occupied by Greenwood Body as a plumbing shop.
Property of Carnegie Public Library
Street running west to depot (Maumee) showing the old Morse house to the right and the old Carmer house to the left, where Collin Moss house now stands. The Cap Sowle house and Miller house. The Patterson home in the foreground, the andy young and later known as the Latson home. To the right, the old Woolen Mill later laundry and feed store. To the east Frank Sowle home, the Danale home, H.O. Merry home, now Clines home and Jospeh Sowle property.