|Property of Carnegie Public Library|
"Showing M.E. parsonage, now Fred Richardson and A.E.Morse house in the distance. Mr Rice home showing evergreen in front yard. Empire Store moved from site of the IOOF bldg. and used as annex to the Eagle Hotel. Later moved to N. Wayne St and at present (1924) occupied by Greenwood Body as a plumbing shop."
Description written on the back of photo
donated to the library.